The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is a must-have single player Action-Adventure game for the Nintendo 3DS. A reimagining of the original Nintendo 64 classic, the game features the full original game graphically overhauled in the glasses-free 3D made possible by the Nintendo 3DS. Along with this, the game includes all-new new challenges unique to this release, including a master quest, a new Boss Challenge mode that allows for flexibility in how you face bosses and in-game video segments.
While the greatest care has been taken to preserve the classic gameplay and story, a number of new features make this the definitive version of this extraordinary game:
- Touch-screen Accessibility - With a revamped interface designed to take advantage of the Nintendo 3DS system's dual screens, navigating menus and switching items is amazingly fast and intuitive.
- Motion Control - New feature for first-person mode is that, in addition to using the Circle Pad to look around, you can also physically move your Nintendo 3DS system around. This makes aiming much faster and more responsive, since adjustments are made as fast as you can move. With Link, aiming your slingshot or bow is much faster and more accurate.
- Hint Movies - New to the game and great for new players will welcome the hint-movie system, which will give them a glimpse of the future and how they need to proceed in order to see all of the game's action and story.
- Boss Challenge - After beating each boss, you can relive that fight and try to improve your time. Once you defeat all eight bosses, you can choose to run a gauntlet of them all and try to survive.
- Master Quest - Once you've completed the game, you gain access to the Master Quest, a challenge for even the most dedicated player. The world has been mirror-flipped, and the dungeon puzzles are all different.