For the first time Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D delivers the intense Mercenaries gameplay experience on a handheld console. Featuring re-mastered stages from Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, it's a race against time as players try to defeat as many enemies as possible before the countdown reaches zero. The fast-paced, combat intensive action of Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D is available both as a solo experience or gamers across the world can team up and enjoy two-player co-op via network play.
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D includes the addition of an all new Skill Slot feature. With this players are able to fill three skill slots from a selection of 30 skills including improvements to weapons performance, reload speed or melee abilities and customize characters to best suit their style of play. While the gameplay will be familiar to those who have previously played Mercenaries, changes have been implemented to take advantage of the new hardware, most notably transforming the stages and characters to full 3D plus the ability for players to move and shoot and the addition of touch screen functionality to switch weapons on the fly.
- Resident Evil Revelations demo included
- 1 or 2 players - Ad Hoc and Nintendo Wi-Fi connection
- 30 missions of intense Mercenaries action
- In-depth skill and abilities unlock system that encourages and rewards replaying
- Choose from legendary past and present Resident Evil characters, including for the first time in Mercenaries, Claire Redfield